While we would love to serve all the families on our wait list, it’s important that you know we only have the opportunity to serve 76 families. We have a waiting list for each of our age groups, with the longest wait being for our infant-toddler age group (typically a 2 year wait). We do give first priority to families that are currently enrolled for any available spots, followed by staff members if space is available.
We highly encourage everyone to join one of our tours before submitting a Waitlist Application as it includes a non-refundable fee.
Wait list Entry Process
- Connect with us via email (email@example.com) to find about availability in our program.
- Fill out application and submit via email or mail. If submitting via email, your registration is not complete until we receive your payment.
- Submit payment check for $100, payable to Rosslyn Children’s Center, via mail to:
1101 Wilson Blvd.
P.O Box 20036
Arlington, VA 22219
- Please indicate child’s name and Application Fee in the details of the check. We consider the date we receive both your application and fee payment as date of entry to our wait list.
- Once your check has been processed (checks will be processed in 3-5 business days) you are all set!
- Expect to hear from us late Spring to mid-Summer to confirm if there is a spot available for your family.
How do I check my status on the Wait list?
If you are among the families that have already submitted an application and are wondering where you stand on the waitlist, you may send an email (replies will be sent during regular business hours, M – F 7:30 am – 6 pm) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- First and Last name of Applicant(s)
- Child’s Name (if available)
- Date of Birth
- Date of Application Submission (Month/Year)
- Additional info: Check number for Fee payment, time when care is needed
If you prefer to call and inquire on your status, you can reach us at 703 524-0202.