We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and achievement of goals for all employees. Our practice has always been to treat each employee as an individual. We strongly believe in promoting a center-wide spirit of teamwork with individuals working together to attain common goals.
RCC recognizes that it is only through the dedication and hard work of our employees that RCC remains a quality program for children and families. The management at RCC is dedicated to working with and supporting RCC employees in our continued efforts to provide an outstanding early childhood education for all children.
Check out our open roles below:
- Executive Director – Apply here
- Infant/Toddler Teacher – Apply using the form below
- Pre-K Teacher – Apply using the form below
Benefits of working at RCC
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health insurance package, including dental and vision, provided at no cost
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Professional development
- Conveniently Metro accessible
Interested in joining the team?
Please submit the form below and email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.