Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in RCC!
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and achievement of goals for all employees. Our practice has always been to treat each employee as an individual. We strongly believe in promoting a center-wide spirit of teamwork with individuals working together to attain common goals.
We strive to
- provide a workplace that is comfortable and progressive
- create and maintain a workplace where communication is open and honest
- resolve any difficulties that may arise by communicating directly in a mutually respectful atmosphere.
- develop a mutually beneficial relationship.
- to take into account the individual circumstances of the employee and the issue in question whenever possible
RCC recognizes that it is only through the dedication and hard work of our employees that RCC remains a quality program for children and families. The management at RCC is dedicated to working with and supporting RCC employees in our continued efforts to provide an outstanding early childhood education for all children.
How to Apply
Please email Senate Alexander (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a job-specific cover letter and resume outlining your experience and education. All positions require a successful background check and reference checks. Positions will remain open until filled. RCC is an equal opportunity employer, pursuing diversity and valuing what diversity brings to the workplace.
Please contact us via email or by calling the main office for more information on current openings.